Saturday, March 5, 2011

Timothy Busfield !!!


So I work at a Starbucks somewhere on the west side of Los Angeles. I choose not to tell you or else all these women will stalk me. Probably not, but hey, I need some privacy. Plus, since this blog will focus on one celebrity in particular, I choose to keep my location private.


Oh my gosh, Timothy Busfield just walked by my store!

yeah, am I a geek? Probably. I told my co-workers and they were like, "Who?" Shame on them. When I came to visit last September, I think I came across Bruce Willis or someone that looked like Bruce Willis. Timothy Busfield might not be a huge star but I know who he is and that is good enough for me.

My coworkers asked me what has he done and all I could think was Field of Dreams, Sneakers, the West Wing, and Studio 60. Sure, he is probably best known for his work on ThirtySomething but I forgot that part.

In case you were wondering... did I say anything to him? No, I didn't. He was walking, my back was turned. I recognized the voice before I saw his face. He was walking and talking with someone so I choose to be polite and not shout out, "Hey, Timothy Busfield, love you in Little Big League!" I do but if I said that, he might think I was a jackass.

All I can say is that in 4 days of working, I've had a Timothy Busfield sighting and overheard an executive talk about the new Cameron Diaz production. Holler !

oh well, been holding that in for like 3 days. till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment